Saturday, April 8, 2017

And So It Goes

My blogging has been very sporadic. Some of it is due to the painful nature of this topic. It was simply too difficult to write at times.  Lack of motivation is part of the reason. (translation: laziness.)

I guess you could say this is a "blog of good intentions." It is here for the specific purpose of helping those who have been the victims of abuse by priests, although it can be helpful for many.  Its intended audience is small. 

I hope to get back to it regularly now.  The Lord has brought me significant healing.  Life is good. 

I have entered a new season in my life and maybe regular blogging can be a part of it.  There is value in what can be offered here.  The world of the victim can be lonely and painful.  The Internet is often the only "voice" that is heard because he/she lives in a secret world of misplaced shame.

Maybe I can park some things in this corner that will be of value. 

Please give me your feedback about what you would find helpful. 
Post a Comment